150 Nassau Street | #134663
Financial District, NEW YORK, NY, 10038
**2-bed 2.5-bath Downtown Designer Loft with 13 ft Ceilings and Private Terrace!**
– 1,700+ sq ft of interior space, plus a solarium and private terrace
– Massive, dramatic 11′ arched windows in the living area and primary bedroom with custom privacy blinds
– 13′ ceilings, recessed and track lighting
– Open kitchen with a breakfast bar and high-end appliances, including a dishwasher and a wine fridge
– Sprawling living room with custom built in bookshelves and wine rack
– Steel frame structure and poured cement flooring creates a virtually sound proof home
– 2 bedrooms, each with a full en-suite bath and walk-in closet or dressing area
– Additional guest bath off the living area
– Full baths come with marble soaking tubs
– North and Southwestern exposures, tons of natural light
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Laundry closet with in-unit washer/dryer
*terrace photos are virtually staged
Full-service condominium building
Amenities include concierge, 24-hour doorman, 24-hour health club, parking garage, common library/lounge, and a shared roof deck.
Originally built in 1896 for the American Tract Society Company and designed by architect R.H. Robertson in the Beaux-Arts style, 150 Nassau Street was one of the first in New York to use a steel frame (remember the exposed column in the living room?), and, at the time, was one of the tallest buildings in the city. Now it’s a registered historic landmark, part of the Fulton-Nassau Historic District, and was converted in 2002 by Samir Shah into the residence it is today. Located at the heart of everything, your new home is close to all major subways, City Hall Park, and the absolute best of downtown.
SHARE THIS LISTING
BUILDING & UNIT FEATURES
Private DeckTerraceOutdoor SpaceLoftDishwasherHardwoodHigh CeilingsMarble BathGranite KitchenLaundry In UnitDoormanElevatorHealth ClubGarageLaundryStorageValetCity ViewStainless Steel AppliancesPied a TerreWine CoolerOpen Kitchen
ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST
*Estimate based on 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Average in New York State, assuming 20% down payment. Estimate is provided for informational purposes only, and does not present actual mortgage offers. Realtime interest rate average provided by FRED ECONOMIC DATA.