160 Imlay Street | #132621
Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY, 11231
THE RED HOOK LOFTS @ New York Dock Co!
– One of the few remaining WHITE BOX lofts!! –
1000+sf dedicated private roof terrace space!
Additional unreleased, finished units available [est. Spring ’23 completion]. Inquire for more details!
Penthouse 6E1 is a 3,423 sq ft floor-through residence offering the buyer an opportunity to design and configure a customized dream loft in the iconic waterfront New York Dock Co building.
PENTHOUSE, LOFT #6E1:
• Open canvas to create your desired layout & bedroom count (studio – 4 bedroom)!
• Stunning top floor water views in every direction
• Exposed original concrete ceilings and columns frame the enormous proportions
• Supersized double-glazed steel windows
• Ceiling heights rise from 12′ to 15′ at the center of the loft, creating a vaulted dimension
• 60sf balconies on west and east sides of loft face skyline and city views
• 1000+sf dedicated private roof terrace space offered
• Central HVAC throughout installation ready
• Very low monthies (per op) – only ~$1.45 psf!!
THE RED HOOK LOFTS:
• 24-hour attended lobby with lounge
• On-site super, porter & package notifications
• Concierge Services provided by URBN Playground
• Indoor garage & outdoor parking available for purchase
• Storage units available for purchase
• Bike storage included with all residences
• Top floor resident lounges with 20 foot floor to ceiling windows & landscape views
• Fitness center and adjoining suites with private showers & saunas
Situated in one of Brooklyn’s most unique waterfront neighborhoods, enjoy the small town spirit locals celebrate everyday. Recognized for its artist culture and creative energy, Red Hook is a destination for remarkable waterfront hangouts and offbeat joints you won’t find anywhere else. Opportunities to explore and experience art, dining and music are anchored by Pioneer Works, Basin Gallery, Sunny’s, Ice House, San Pedro’s, Strong Rope, Keg & Lantern, Widow Jane distillery. Local designers, artisans and makers OTTRA, CAUV Design, Shape Studio and more pull inspiration from the endless art and culture of Red Hook. Own a piece of NYC real estate in short supply, an authentic waterfront factory loft with expansive views spanning the New York harbor, Manhattan skyline, DUMBO, Governors Island and Brooklyn in all directions
SHARE THIS LISTING
BUILDING & UNIT FEATURES
Private DeckBalconyTerraceLoftHardwoodHigh CeilingsDoormanElevatorHealth ClubGarageNew ConstructionBicycle RoomLoungeRoof DeckWheelchair AccessCommon Outdoor SpaceReceiving RoomRiver ViewCity ViewFreight ElevatorSkyline ViewLive In SuperPenthouse
ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST
*Estimate based on 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Average in New York State, assuming 20% down payment. Estimate is provided for informational purposes only, and does not present actual mortgage offers. Realtime interest rate average provided by FRED ECONOMIC DATA.