160 Imlay Street | #132617
Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY, 11231
THE RED HOOK LOFTS @ New York Dock Co
Exclusively Represented by Living New York
– One of the few remaining WHITE BOX lofts!!
Additional unreleased, finished units available [est. Spring ’23 completion]. Inquire for more details!
Penthouse 6A2 is a 3,436 sq ft floor-through residence + 1000+sf dedicated private roof terrace space offering the buyer an opportunity to design and build a customized dream loft with limitless creative expression in the iconic waterfront New York Dock Co building.
PENTHOUSE, LOFT 6A2:
• Open canvas to create your desired layout & bedroom/bath count (studio – 4 bedroom)!
• Stunning top floor water views in every direction
• Exposed original concrete ceilings & columns frame the enormous proportions
• Supersized double-glazed steel windows
• Ceiling heights rise from 12′ to 15′ at the center of the loft, creating a vaulted dimension
• 60sf balconies on west and east sides of loft face skyline and city views
• 1000+sf dedicated private roof terrace space offered
• Central HVAC throughout installation ready
• Very low monthies (per op) – only ~$1.60 psf!!
THE RED HOOK LOFTS:
• Collection of 70 unforgettable residences
• 24-hour attended lobby with lounge
• On-site super, porter & package notifications
• Concierge Services provided by URBN Playground
• Indoor garage & outdoor parking available for purchase
• Storage units available for purchase
• Bike storage included with all residences
• Top floor resident lounges with 20 foot floor to ceiling windows & landscape views
• Fitness center and adjoining suites with private showers & saunas
Situated in one of Brooklyn’s most unique waterfront neighborhoods, enjoy the small town spirit locals celebrate everyday. Recognized for its artist culture and creative energy, Red Hook is a destination for remarkable waterfront hangouts and offbeat joints you won’t find anywhere else. Opportunities to explore and experience art, dining and music are anchored by Pioneer Works, Basin Gallery, Sunny’s, Ice House, San Pedro’s, Strong Rope, Keg & Lantern, Widow Jane distillery. Local designers, artisans and makers OTTRA, CAUV Design, Shape Studio and more pull inspiration from the endless art and culture of Red Hook. Own a piece of NYC real estate in short supply, an authentic waterfront factory loft with expansive views spanning the New York harbor, Manhattan skyline, DUMBO, Governors Island and Brooklyn in all directions
– – – – – – – –
This is not an Offering. The Complete Offering Terms are in an Offering Plan available from the Sponsor. New York State Department of Law File No. CD13-0114. Sponsor: Red Hook 160 LLC c/o Funaro & Co., P.C., 350 5th Avenue, 41st Floor, new York, NY 10118. The unit layouts, square footage, and dimensions are approximate. Plans, specifications, and materials may vary due to construction, field conditions, requirements, and availabilities. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the offering plan. Units will not be offered furnished. Prospective purchasers are advised to review the complete terms of the offering plan for further detail as to the type, quality, and quantity of materials, appliances, equipment, and fixtures to be included in the units, amenity areas and common area of the condominium. Equal Housing Opportunity.
SHARE THIS LISTING
BUILDING & UNIT FEATURES
BalconyOutdoor SpaceLoftDishwasherHardwoodDoormanElevatorHealth ClubGarageNew ConstructionBicycle RoomLoungeRoof DeckWheelchair AccessCommon Outdoor SpaceReceiving RoomRiver ViewCity ViewFreight ElevatorSkyline ViewLive In SuperOpen KitchenPenthouse
ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST
*Estimate based on 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Average in New York State, assuming 20% down payment. Estimate is provided for informational purposes only, and does not present actual mortgage offers. Realtime interest rate average provided by FRED ECONOMIC DATA.