196 Seventh Avenue | #141452
Park Slope/Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY, 11215
Massive 4 BED & 3 BATH Triplex with Breathtaking Manhattan & Downtown Brooklyn Views!
– Large Open Living Room with Exposed Brick and Luxury Finishes Throughout
– Your Own Roof Deck (Neighbor is next to yours)
– Queen Size Bedrooms
– Open Kitchen with Granite Countertops, New Stainless Appliances, Dishwasher & Microwave
– Washer/Dryer In Unit
– Central Air & Heat
– Two Blocks from Prospect Park and surrounded by Park Slopes best restaurants and shops.
– Major subway lines: B/Q, F/G, 2/3, R
The building sits in a prime Park Slope location surrounded by brownstones and tree-lined blocks. It’s located on the bustling 7th Avenue, within close proximity to some of Park Slopes most sought-after eateries and nighttime establishments.
Within close proximity are several major subway lines including the R, Q, D, N, W, F, and G lines.
SHARE THIS LISTING
BUILDING & UNIT FEATURES
Private DeckOutdoor SpaceTriplexDishwasherWasherHardwoodHigh CeilingsRenovatedMarble BathGranite KitchenLightNO FEELaundry In UnitRiver ViewPark ViewCity ViewOpen ViewLive WorkOriginal DetailsMicrowaveStainless Steel AppliancesOpen Kitchen
ESTIMATED MONTHLY COST